The physical and chemical indexes and size requirements of 8 series of refractory brick products for hot blast stove
- High Alumina Bricks for Hot Blast Stove
High alumina bricks for hot blast stoves are refractory products made of high alumina bauxite clinker mixed with partially bonded clay with an A1203 content of more than 48% for masonry hot blast stoves.
- Clay Bricks for hot blast stoves are refractory products made of refractory clay for building hot blast stoves. Clay bricks for hot blast stoves are used in many parts such as furnace walls, partition walls and checker bricks of hot blast stoves. Clay bricks for hot blast stoves require good thermal shock resistance, high load softening temperature and low creep.
- Silica Brick for Hot Blast Stove
Silica bricks for hot blast stoves are siliceous refractory products that are tridymite as the main crystal phase used to build high-temperature parts of blast furnace hot blast stoves. Silica bricks for hot blast stoves should have the following characteristics:
(1) Under long-term high temperature and load conditions, the volume is stable and the high temperature creep rate is low.
(2) The thermal shock resistance above 600°C is good, and it can adapt to the variability of the temperature of the hot blast stove, keeping the bricks and masonry intact.
(3) Good chemical resistance.
(4) The thermal conductivity is large.
- Mullite Bricks for Hot Blast Stove
Mullite bricks are aluminum-silicon refractory products with mullite as the main crystal phase. Since the main crystal phase of mullite bricks is mullite, the properties of mullite bricks are mainly determined by mullite. The refractoriness of mullite bricks is around 1850°C, the load softening temperature is high, the high temperature creep rate is low, the thermal shock resistance is good, and the acid slag corrosion resistance is good.
- Corundum Mullite bricks
Corundum mullite bricks are refractory bricks made of natural high bauxite and white corundum as the main raw materials. The brick has the characteristics of good high temperature performance, strong acid and alkali corrosion resistance, etc.
- Andalusite-Mullite Brick
Andalusite-mullite bricks or andalusite high alumina bricks have the characteristics of low creep rate, large heat capacity, high high temperature strength, and good thermal shock resistance. They are ideal refractory materials for hot blast stoves, especially for combustion chambers. And ceramic burner.
- High Alumina Cordierite Brick
High alumina cordierite bricks are high alumina refractory products containing cordierite. It can be used as a refractory material for ceramic burners in hot blast stoves. Cordierite has a small linear expansion coefficient, good thermal shock resistance, but low refractoriness.
- Insulation Refractory Bricks
In the blast furnace hot blast stove, the common insulation refractory bricks are mainly high-alumina insulation refractory bricks and clay insulation refractory bricks. High aluminum insulation bricks are heat insulation refractory products made of bauxite as the main raw material with an Al2〇3 content of not less than 48%